Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Share info, meet new people, help others out, MAKE MONEY

No doubt a lot of you have heard of myLot, and if not, then you should look into it. Basically if you contribute to the community - whether it is by posting a new discussion, responding to a current discussion or referring friends, you earn money. A lot of people spend all day on myLot because supposedly "it's the best place to share information, meet new people and help others out" (actual quote from a myLot member), but I'm just in it because I like to make money. And there are some easy ways for you to earn some extra pocket money from this site too.

From what I can see there isn't big money to be made from posting, but serious members appear to be making $2-$5 dollars a day, depending on their involvement. I would ignore the claims that some are making hundreds of dollars a day, except perhaps for those earning through referrals, but I will talk more about that later. If you want say an extra $10-$35 a week then posting in myLot may be worth taking a look at. Here are some tips to make sure you get the most from your posting:
  • You get paid more for quality responses that are at least 2 but preferably 4 lines long, after this you don't make anymore money in that post so find a new one.
  • Any obscene language or topics are removed without payment, likewise with comments that are less than about 10 words.
  • Always tag your posts with all the words possible that are relevant to your topic. I have experimented and found I earned more when I used tags - they are what makes your topic pop up when someone uses the search tool.
  • You get paid extra when your response is selected by the person who started the topic as 'best response', so make an extra effort in your responses and do a bit of ass-kissing.
  • Start up interesting discussions that people will reply to a lot, because your income for a post is raised and accumulates more money as members view it and comment on it.
  • One topic that I post about once a month (just so people don't catch on) is the "It's my birthday!" post - people will always reply to that wishing you a happy birthday.
  • Another good topic is the "What's on your desktop background?" topic - everyone has one, so everyone can answer.
But no doubt the best way to make money through myLot is with referrals. You earn 25% of all the money that your referrals make. So if they make $2 you make $0.50c. More referrals means more money! I am confident that it's possible to earn $1000+ a month through myLot referrals. Check this out:

I want to make $1000 per month. Using a standard 30 day month I would need to make $33.33 per day. How can I achieve this? If I have just 67 referrals making $2 each day, so I get my $0.50 bonus from each, this would yield $1,005 per month!

And 67 referrals is not much at all - I'm sure most of us could get that many just by sending an email to everyone in our address books! This is even more amazing - the leading referrer on myLot has referred just over 3400 people. Of course, not all of them would earn $2 a day, and some might earn more, so let's imagine that 2500 of those people make $2 each day for a month. If you're making your $0.50 bonus from each of these people, you would earn $1250 a day or $37,500 a month.

Of course, getting that many referrals would be a hard task for any of us, but this shows the potential to make money through myLot referrals. Here's some proof of what I have just said.

From 17 referrals (4) my friend made $55.08 (2) and his total earnings is $62.26 (3) made from a combination of referring and posting in discussions. That's how easy it is.

So there is definitely potential to earn some good extra pocket money online with myLot. It is also a great way to market your sites. Personally, I've gotten a lot of great feedback on my other sites for referring people from myLot. Not only that, but I have to admit that sharing information, meeting new people and helping others out is actually quite fun.

Sign up here:

No comments: